AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUI custom buttons

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
lwhittemore
312 Views, 1 Reply

CUI custom buttons

I am trying to make some custom buttons to change some text to a different layer and then change the text height.

I cannot figure out the command line alias for "Text Height" to enter it into the macro.

I have tried the "scaletext" command but I cannot figure out how to add this command to the "Chprop" command on the macro line.   The command seems to stop before performing both actions.  What am I missing?  Here is the button macro so far        ^C^Cchprop;la;GasAban;c;g;;scaletext;c;s;12;; 

(Gas Aban is the layer name I am using) 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
phil_borycens
in reply to: lwhittemore

What you are doing might be possible in the CUI, but reading through your process, it sounds like it might be better suited for a LISP routine. You can post to the customization forum here if you need support on this.

In AutoCAD Map 3D, there is also the Workflow Designer. You can create a new workflow by running the MAPWORKFLOWCREATE command. This is mainly for geospatial workflows, and you description leads me to believe that you are just working with standard AutoCAD objects, so I'm not sure if this will apply to you.

Phil Borycens

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost