AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

AutoCAD Map 3D General Discussion

Active Contributor
vasco_rou
Message 11 of 14 (88 Views)

Re: CSUPDATE error in AutCAD MAP 2014

11-18-2013 09:35 AM in reply to: hvascorou
hello The problem is the same. The coordinate system settings are not saved in the drawing, or in some cases are temporarily saved and after a few operations are changed to GRSSA .... no reason. I have full administrator permission on the machine. I can not understand the problem but it exists. I know several friends with the same problem. Thank you if you can make some other tests that can reproduce the problem. thank you
Product Support
phil_borycens
Message 12 of 14 (82 Views)

11-18-2013 09:50 AM in reply to: vasco_rou

I looked this up and could not find a past case where a user reported that when reopening a drawing, its coordinate system assignment was different than it was during the last session. And as you know, I could not reproduce this problem with your drawing and CSD files. If another user in the community has experienced this, maybe they can post their experience?

Otherwise, the only place to look would be your customization (LISP, etc.). Here in Product Support we do not work with customization, so you would need to investigate that with the creator of the custom code.

Phil Borycens
Active Contributor
vasco_rou
Message 13 of 14 (66 Views)

11-20-2013 03:16 AM in reply to: hvascorou

hello

The reported problem is not related to any application that LISP. NET, etc..
changing the code of the coordinate system and effected directly by Autocad without any interference from custom application code.

anyway thanks

Product Support
phil_borycens
Message 14 of 14 (58 Views)

11-20-2013 08:41 AM in reply to: vasco_rou

I asked two colleagues if they have ever heard of a drawing's CS assignment changing upon drawing re-open, and neither of them have seen it happen either.

There is a new command in 2014 for un-assigning a coordinate system: GEOREMOVE. You could try running that to remove the CS assignment, then MAPCSASSIGN to assign your custom coordinate system again.

Phil Borycens
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.