AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting to Industry Model in Oracle Error

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
bowdenj
830 Views, 4 Replies

Connecting to Industry Model in Oracle Error

I have a Windows 7 32 bit machine with AutoCAD Map 3D 2015 SP3 installed.  When I attempt to open an Industry Model the application crashes and I get a CER.  From the CER:

<ProductInformation name="Autodesk AutoCAD Map 3D 2015" uptime="1688820949" registry_localeID="1033" exeName="acad.exe" build_version="18.0.030.11"/> <MethodToBlame>Autodesk.Map.IM.Data.MetaData.MetaDataList`1.Load(Table table, IEnumerable`1 queries, List`1 fields, MetaDataInformation info, Boolean incremental)</MethodToBlame> <AssemblyVersionsCheck>Autodesk.Map.IM.ImageResources version 18.0.030.11</AssemblyVersionsCheck> -<Exception type="Autodesk.Map.IM.Exception.DbException.UnspecificDbException"> <DatabaseType>Oracle</DatabaseType> <ConnectionProperties>UserName=TBADMIN;ServiceName=DEVELOPMENT;AsSysDba=False</ConnectionProperties> <ServerVersion>Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production</ServerVersion> <CommandText>select f.MACHINE_ID, f.USER_ID, f.ITEMVALUE, f.ITEMKEY, f.ITEMTHEMA, f.ID from TB_SETTINGS f</CommandText> -<InnerException type="Autodesk.Map.IM.Data.Provider.FDO.ADOWrapper.AdoNetWrapperException"> <NativeErrorCode>1455</NativeErrorCode> <InnerException type="OSGeo.MapGuide.MgFdoException"/> </InnerException> </Exception>

I have no trouble connecting to the Industry Model on a 64 bit machine.  Has anyone tried to connect to an Industry Model with a Windows 7 bit 32 PC?  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jimmy

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
NeutronStar13
in reply to: bowdenj
Message 3 of 5
bowdenj
in reply to: NeutronStar13

The issue I had was due to the fact that 2 Oracle clients were installed 10.2.0.5 and 11.2.0.1.  The path environment variable was setup to use the 10.2.0.5 version first.  I switched the order in the path variable so that the 11.2.0.1 client would be used and now I'm able to connect as expected.

Message 4 of 5

Our IT deparment has set up the Oracle data base, however i cannot connect to enterprise industry model.

Can anyone help would be glad to talk to someone on this. 

Message 5 of 5
braudpat
in reply to: DonLemen5906

Hello

Which Oracle Client version is installed on your PC ?

Please check previous messages on this topic ...

Regards, Patrice (I am not an Autodesk Advisor)

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost