AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color scheme won't change in Civil 3D

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
760 Views, 2 Replies

Color scheme won't change in Civil 3D

Greetings,
I have used Civil 3D and a DEM to create an elevation surface with the "Blues" scheme. When I try to change the color scheme it won't change. I am using the Civil toolspace toolbar, then settings>surface styles>standard, then right click, then edit>elevations>schemes, and change to Reds, then click Apply. It goes through a processing phase, then I click OK and it goes through another processing phase, then I end up with exactly the same Blues scheme.

When I click the Prospector tab and go to Surfaces>Grid from DEM, and right click then select properties, I can see that the Scheme is Reds, but the colors below the column heading are still Blues.

Is this a bug or am I forgetting to do something.

Patrick
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Greetings,

It must be a bug, but here is a workaround/fix. Well it is a goofy fix to be sure! There is a "Scale scheme to fit" check box in the Civil Toolbar>Prospector Tab>Analysis Tab - that must be unchecked or the changes won't happen.

I got lucky finding that one. There is certainly no logic to it that I can see.

Patrick
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report