AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

color saturation

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
JohnPM
874 Views, 4 Replies

color saturation

Is there a way to find the RGB color saturation for attached FDO objects when they are themed. I have looked under properties but there does not seem to be a way to find it. I would like to use the same color saturation for text in the drawing that has the attached shp files. Autocad map 2013.

Thanks

John

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Murph_Map
in reply to: JohnPM

If you save the themed layers to a .layer file you can open the .layer file with an xml reader or notepad and get the colors in hexadecimal notation which you then can find the RBG. http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colors.asp

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 3 of 5
JohnPM
in reply to: Murph_Map

I will give that a try. thanks John
Message 4 of 5
antoniovinci
in reply to: JohnPM

The quickest way to achieve that goal, in my opinion, is:

1] in Autocad view, click Print Screen

2] in the free Irfanview, press CTRL-V

3] now SHIFT-LEFT MOUSE to copy the hex RGB value to the clipboard (e.g. black = 000000, white FFFFFF, yellow FFFF00, and so on)

Message 5 of 5
JohnPM
in reply to: antoniovinci

I found the solution by selecting the fill color in the style editor and going to more colors. The RGB saturation is already selected for the feature as the default. I did not see this earlier. It would be helpful to have this available in the properties of a checked out feature. Thanks John

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost