AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not find the resource string number 25900 in AecXDisplayPropsData50

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
jcabotl
4723 Views, 5 Replies

Can not find the resource string number 25900 in AecXDisplayPropsData50

In Map 2008, I get this error message quite frequently: "Can not find the resource string number 25900 in AecXDisplayPropsData50".

Thinking that this might be due to a display setting, I've tried a number of items. I've raised and lowered my resolution (I'm running 1280x1024 right now), upgraded graphics card drivers (Nvidia Quadro FX350M), and uninstalled and reinstalled Map 2008 (only happens in Map 2008 for me).

Any ideas here?

Thanks,

Jon
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
xchido
in reply to: jcabotl

I am having the same problem. I tried, first to fix installation and then reinstalling MAP 2008 but the problem keeps coming up.

Anybody out there can give us some idea at what we should be looking at?

Thnaks
Message 3 of 6
xchido

I finally got of rid of this annoying problem.

I just recreated a new profile and it was fixed.
Message 4 of 6
dbill2508

Did you re-create your user profile or did you re-configure your UI?
Just want to make sure which you altered so that I can fix mine with the least amount of effort.

Thanks.
Message 5 of 6
xchido

Under the workspace menu we create individual profiles that are saved with specific features. I just deleted the current workspace and recreated one from the default workspace.

Also, if you don't do workspaces, you can always revert to the default profile under options, profile an select the default profile for your app.

if you don't do profiles either, a reinstall / fix installation without shortcuts may help. I didn't have to go that far since it worked on the first solution that I tried with profiles.

hope it helps,

Jorge
Message 6 of 6
cwdg

I was successfully able to clear the error code by toggling user profiles without creating a new one. Problem started occuring after installing C3D 2010.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost