AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autodesk® Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 32 Bit does not exist?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
archaeoman
393 Views, 2 Replies

Autodesk® Infrastructure Design Suite Ultimate 2014 32 Bit does not exist?

Dear all,

Recently I have purchased the above software to be installed on a 32 bit PC. However, the USB installation that came is 64 bit and the free trial on Autiodesk website, although it offers the 32 bit, is also 64 bit.

It seems that the 32 bit version does not exist. Is there a way around this? I was hoping to download the 32bit trial version and using the serial number and product key of the 64 bit.

Please help

archaeoman

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

your are right, this suite does not have a 32bit version. And at least it makes sense as in most cases the memory-consumption for projects with Civil3D or Infraworks needs more than the 32bit version can offer.

What applications from the suite do you need most? And don't you have the option for Win7x64 (and more memory)? I see that as the best option (well depending on global knowledge about that suite, but not knowing your processes and workflows).

Sorry, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

nope no way around it

system requirements are here: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?siteID=123112&id=16490792

you are going to have to upgrade to a 64 bit OS

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost