AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Map 3D 2010 and Windows 2008 R2 and XenApp 6.5

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rejeanchiragh
356 Views, 3 Replies

AutoCAD Map 3D 2010 and Windows 2008 R2 and XenApp 6.5

Hi,

I know that installing autocad Map 3D 2010 on Windows 2008 R2 is not supported but have any of you tested on tried this configuration.

We need to Update our serveurs and we would prefer to install Windows 2008 R2 than and older version of Windows. We cannot upgrade AutoCAD version.

Could someone confirm the use of AutoCAD Map 3D 2010 (32 bit version) on windows 2008 R2 64 bit.

After I will try to run this configuration with XenApp 6.5.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi,

I haven't made any tests with regards to W2008R2 but the newer versions of AutoCAD (Map) can only be installed either on 32bit or 64bit. The installer blocks installing a 32bit version on a 64bit OS. So the Map version needs to match the OS version with regards to 32/64bit structure. Not sure if that was already the case with 2010 line of products - you might find more information in Map or vanilla AC discussion lists. I think "workaorunds" have been dicussed there as well.

Godd luck, Rob

http://raumpatrouille3d.blogspot.ch/
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Rob for your quick reply,  I'm sorry but I don't understand where is the following:

"you might find more information in Map or vanilla AC discussion lists. I think "workaorunds" have been dicussed there as well."

Where is Map or vanilla AC discussion lists.....?

Thanks again for your help.

Rejean

Message 4 of 4

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost