AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Map 2015(64 bit) WMS problem

24 REPLIES 24
SOLVED
Message 1 of 25
kajar
4526 Views, 24 Replies

AutoCAD Map 2015(64 bit) WMS problem

HII having problem with new Map 3d 2015. When i try to create WMS connection, then error occurs: Failed to initialize Fdo connection. Unable to load the FDO Provider library "WMSProvider.dll":(null).

Does anyone have same issue with WMS?

24 REPLIES 24
Message 21 of 25
braudpat
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Hello

+1 with Alfred

Are you speaking about a Patch/Hotfix/SP1 for ACAD MAP 2015 (which corrects some WMS some problem) ?? 

I can't believe it ! But why not !?

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 22 of 25
kajar

Cant give you a link to download it, It was possible to download through New tab under notification area. There is also  no any update information in Autodesk webpage.

But today I downloaded  english version Map 3d  trial from Autodesk web  and installed it toanother pc(win 7 64 bit) and WMS worked fine , it seems that Autodesk have already changed installer.

So its recommended  to download new version and install it.

Message 23 of 25
jadams

I was able to get my SP1 from the "Autodesk Application Manager" which was an icon on my task bar.  I first had to run an update on that software and then the SP1 was available for installation.

Message 24 of 25
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: jadams

Hi,

>> I was able to get my SP1 from the "Autodesk Application Manager"

Thx, I already tried that, the SP1 for Map3D is not available through that.

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 25 of 25

Your link (http://geoservices.brgm.fr/geologie?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities) will not work for me.

I have also Civil 3D 2015 64-bit

Is it possible to release an SP1 for Civil 3D?

The SP1 for Map will not work for Civil 3D

(who is searching for the SP1 for Map: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad-map-3d/downloads/caas/downloads/content/autodesk-autoc...

Tags (3)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost