AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto hidden palettes don't unhide after profile change

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
OlorinFiresky
488 Views, 0 Replies

Auto hidden palettes don't unhide after profile change

Hi folks,

Hit another issue with AutoCAD Map 3D 2011.  We have several different profiles that have different tool palettes available to the user for different functions.  These swap and change neatly without any issue, until you minimise the tool palette.

Once the tool palette has been minimised the first time in a session everything appears to be fine, the tool palette pops back out when required.  However, as soon as you change profiles, the tool palette is dead.  It appears, but it does not unhide, and if you take focus away from the AutoCAD Map 3D window and then give focus back, the minimised palette has disappeared entirely.  The user then has to press Ctrl+3 to get the tool palette to return.  Naturally this is very frustrating for the user because they don't want to have to be doing that every single time they change profiles.  The only other fixes are for them not to minimise the palette in the first place, but then they have to work with a limited model space or restart Map 3D.

I've attached a few screenshots of what I'm seeing to help.

Is this something that anyone else has experienced, and if so, have you managed to a fix for it?  Or if you haven't had it before does anyone have a suggestion as to how I might remediate this particular issue?

Thanks in advance!

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost