AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotation & LABELPT

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
olivier.eckmann
365 Views, 2 Replies

Annotation & LABELPT

Hi,

I try to annotate Block with attributs with annotation template.

By default LABELPT is same as CENTROID and for a block with attributs, the CENTROID is the centre of the graphical bounding box of the bloc + attributs. So if Imove an attribut or change its value, the graphical external box changes so the CENTROID changes.

If I use ADETEXTLOC to force LABELPT to be on insertion point (for example), it's OK, but new coordinates of LABELPT are stored in relativ value from CENTROID. So if I move an attribut or change its value, CENTROID change => LABELPT change TOO, it's "stupid"?

And Coordinates of LABELPT are stored in Xdata with code 1011, so If I move my original block, coordinates stored in XData are mofdified so the LABELPT is moved twice, because displacement is added to CENTROID with as moved with block, it's "Stupid" too?

How is it possible to constraint LABEL to stay on insertion point of a block (with or without attributs)?

Thanks

Olivier

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Murph_Map
in reply to: olivier.eckmann

Use the MAPANNOREFRESH command with the "S" string only option. 

Murph
Supporting the troops daily.
Message 3 of 3
olivier.eckmann
in reply to: Murph_Map

Thanks Murph, it's OK when you have labeled all your block, but if I add a new block, or if I need to create a new map with another annotation template, I need to verify (move) all label position. With lisp, I could recalculate the relatif position of insertion point from centroïd (mid point of Getextends I think), but it's not very simple nor secure.

I don't understand why LABELPT is calculated and stored so strange manner.

Olivier

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost