AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Drop-down menu

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
munkeeman
296 Views, 5 Replies

Adobe Drop-down menu

I have recently migrated to AutoCAD Map 3D 2012.  In the previous version I had a drop-down menu that was for Adobe that contained a much-needed batch convert tool.  When I migrated over, it was no longer present, nor was the Adobe toolbar.   I've tried to run the Repair & Modify functions through Control Panel and it did nothing.  I'm a newby at this software, so I was wondering if I need to register something or a similar task top bring these features back. Also, I have begun using a Virtual Machine instead of a normal PC, if that might have anythign to do with it.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
antoniovinci
in reply to: munkeeman

You must install Acrobat after Autocad to get that feature, sir.

Message 3 of 6
munkeeman
in reply to: antoniovinci

I did. Is there any other reason why the functionality might be missing? Eric Andersen GIS Technician City of Missoula Public Works Engineering Division 406.552.6101 [Newlogo small] Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account pertaining to City business may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. The City is often required by law to provide public records to individuals requesting them. The City is also required by law to protect private, confidential information. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies. Thank you
Message 4 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> I did. Is there any other reason why the functionality might be missing?

A release of Adobe Acrobat that does not support 64bit and you are running 64bit-Map3D?

- alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 5 of 6
munkeeman
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

How would I find out if I am running the 64-bit version of Map 3D? Is there somewhere I can look? Eric Andersen GIS Technician City of Missoula Public Works Engineering Division 406.552.6101 [Newlogo small] Messages and attachments sent to or from this e-mail account pertaining to City business may be considered public or private records depending on the message content. The City is often required by law to provide public records to individuals requesting them. The City is also required by law to protect private, confidential information. This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please notify the sender immediately, do not forward the message to anyone, and delete all copies. Thank you
Message 6 of 6
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> How would I find out if I am running the 64-bit version of Map 3D? Is there somewhere I can look?

If your operating system is a 64bit version then Map3D is it also.

- alfred -

PS: you should remove your signature from your mail system!

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
(not an Autodesk consultant)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost