AutoCAD Map 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error Unhandled e0434f4dh exception 7c812afbh

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
llagrange
2700 Views, 3 Replies

Fatal Error Unhandled e0434f4dh exception 7c812afbh

I have AutoCad Map 3d 2010 loaded on a computer and whenever I open ACAD, I get the Fata Error listed above.  I have uninstalled reinstalled and still the same thing.  Can anyone please help me? 

Thanks.

Lynnette LaGrange

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
rick-chappell
in reply to: llagrange

A lot of times that's a problem with the .NET Framework code. There's an Autodesk KB on the topic:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=13109351&linkID=9240617

That's probably the best place to start. Sometimes we've had to completely uninstall the Framework items and reinstall.

Rick Chappell

http://www.cadsoft-consult.com/blogs/geo/

Message 3 of 4
comanche
in reply to: llagrange

I had the same issue and couldn't open CAD.   After trying a few thing, I came to conclusion that something on my profile is buggered.  Deleted it and then all worked fine. (AutoCAD 2010)

Delete these two folders:

WinXP:
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2011
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD2011

Win7/Vista:
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2011
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2011

If you still have issues, you might have to delete a registry key, found in the following link: CADforum Tip #7475

Message 4 of 4

I am amazed at how frequently .NET corrupts on systems with Autocad installed.  We have other applications that require .NET and none of them have ever had a corruption issue.  With Autocad Electrical 2012, it seems like I have to pull out the .NET FX Cleanup tool at least once a week to get one of my 50 installs working again. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost