AutoCAD Map 3D Developer
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Developer Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D Developer topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topology Marker Error

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
DEVR4730
475 Views, 1 Reply

Topology Marker Error

Hi,

I have a question about topology creation on AcMap onward using .NET interface. My intention is to show the error markers when topology creation is failed. Here is my code snippet:

if (topos.Exists(topoName)) { topos.Delete(topoName, false); }

CreateOptions options = CreateOptions.UsePersistentMarkers | CreateOptions.HighlightSliverPolygons | CreateOptions.StopAtMultipleCentroid;

topos.Create(topoName, linkCol, nodeCol, centCol, TopologyTypes.Polygon, options, 0.01); 

Unfortunately the code can't show persistent marker, the errors show up for a few moment and then went away. My question therefore are how to show the topology error marker including sliver polygon with c#?

Thank you, we look forward for your response..

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Partha.Sarkar
in reply to: DEVR4730

Hi DEVR4730,

I think it's the same question you asked to ADN team earlier and it's being resolved.

For the benefit of others I am sharing the resolution here.

Persistent marker was not shown as this code snippet along-with Create() was called inside a Transaction which I believe was not committed. You need to Commit the Transaction to see the marker.

However, while investigating this further, we also found some issue with CreateOptions.HighlightSliverPolygons. After some more investigation we found the following workaround :

// CreateOptions options = CreateOptions.UsePersistentMarkers | CreateOptions.HighlightSliverPolygons | CreateOptions.StopAtMultipleCentroid;

// Use the following
CreateOptions options = CreateOptions.UsePersistentMarkers | (CreateOptions)16 | CreateOptions.StopAtMultipleCentroid;

Thanks,

Partha Sarkar
Developer Technical Services
Autodesk Developer Network

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost