AutoCAD Map 3D Developer
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD Map 3D Developer Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Map 3D Developer topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD 2015 Autolisp API Docs

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hgasty1001
555 Views, 2 Replies

AutoCAD 2015 Autolisp API Docs

Hi,

I can't find the Autolisp API documentation in the supposed to be folder (Autocad/Map/Help). I have no problem reading chm files as other users may have, just i haven't any doc to read on.

In the Map help system there is an entry with "Customize Autocad Map 3D" but it's not related to any API.

Gaston Nunez

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi,

I have not found a special LISP API doc for 2015, but has the Map 3D LISP API changed within the last releases?

Look to >>>that post from Henrique<<< and see it that helps.

HTH, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 3

Hi Alfred:

Thanks, but there is no Autolisp API docs there, and the .NET API doc (sdk.arx.net.ref.chm)  it dosen't help much as there is no such thing in the docs, just some extrange formated chm file (sdk.arx.net.ref.chm)   that it's imcomplete, as they refers to no existent files like this:

APIdocs.jpg

The problem it's that there is no "sdk.doc.main.chm" in the 2013 nor 2014 nor 2015 SDKs... nor anywhere. I think that it's a shame that Autodesk can't provide a decent documentation for all the platforms. I think that Map it's really a very good product, but it can't be competitive with this kind of developer documentation as a GIS it's all about development ( you can't buy a GIS in a box).

Thanks again Alfred.

Gaston Nunez

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost