Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working from the Server Cloud

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
adrnto
467 Views, 6 Replies

Working from the Server Cloud

I have encounter a time delay response on AutoCAD LT 2015 while working from a cloud server. It does not seems to bee working in real time. Please help/advise!!!!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: adrnto

need more info

Whose cloud server?

what does not working in real time mean?

if you move the file locally does the problem go away?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
adrnto

DarrenP,

Thank you for your prompt response. Let me try to expand on the problem that I am having:
The AutoCAD version which I currently use her at work is on a cloud server, my desktop does not contain the AutoCAD software so we must work from a cloud desktop and with that I've experience delay while operating the AutoCAD software. It is supposed to work in real time, however that seems to be symptoms that I am experiencing .
Example : I click the mouse and the cursor will stay still for 1 or 2 second and then move or sometimes I must click the Esc key to make it react or move from a frozen position.

Best regards,

ADRIAN TAPIA I Drafter
Silicon Valley Glass, Inc.
220 Vineyard Court #150 Morgan Hill, CA 95037
T: 408-778-7786 x 20 F: 408-778-8203
atapia@siliconvalleyglass.com l www.siliconvalleyglass.com
Message 4 of 7
DarrenP

have you run this by your I.T person?

this sounds more like a network issue than an Autocad issue

i suggest as a test Install Autocad locally see if the problem still happens

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 7
pendean

Slow connection or slow cloud service: AutoCAD reads/writes/holds temp files and deltes temp files behind the scenes at the file location, it's not MSOffice or any other software that acts differently.

Consult your IT folks and the cloud service provider.
Message 6 of 7
adrnto
in reply to: DarrenP

Since the AutoCAD resides in the server can we still install it locally evethough is one license?

I woudl like to tested and see if the delay setback is from the cloud virtual connection.

Message 7 of 7
DarrenP

you can install it as a trial

DarrenP

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost