Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

windows standard behavior - NOT working

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
654 Views, 3 Replies

windows standard behavior - NOT working

My 'double click editing' and 'right-click customization' are NOT working. i have set them, over and over again, to enable double click editing and for right click customization, to repeat last command, shortcut menu, enter.
it just doesnt work :((
i am using autocad LT 2007. the IT guys here know nothing about autocad software... and i have no permissions to log on as administrator... i need to know exactly what is going on so i can walk the IT guys through this to solve these issues.

i am also having a problem selecting objects... when i select a line for example, the layer of the line does not come up in the pull down layer toolbar - it stays on layer 0. i have to pull up the properties toolbar to view layers, and alter them...
and also when i have items selected, and then pick my tool to use, say erase, i have to go and REselect all of the items after i have pressed the erase button.

is this LT or 2007??? i have never used LT before, but when i had the temp version of 2007, these problems were not there.
this is why i hate using the most current editions... too many kinks that need to be worked out!
arghhhhhhhhh

please help - i am old skooling cad right now because of the loss of these functions...

thanks!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

PICKFIRST variable, turn it on, explained in HELP.

--
Dean Saadallah
Add-on products for LT
http://www.pendean.com/lt
--
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

thank you!
i am still needing help with the double click editing and right click customization tho... even though these are selected properly in the options, they dont seem to work...
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Pickfirst should have cured that too.

OPTIONS command>User Preferences Tab>Windows standard
behavior: shortcut box needs to be checked, and right-click
customization button everywhere it says Shortcut Menu needs
to be selected.

--
Dean Saadallah
Add-on products for LT
http://www.pendean.com/lt
--

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost