Previous Version Support
Welcome to Autodesk’s Previous Version Support Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore Previous Version Support topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to download AutoCad LT 2010

28 REPLIES 28
SOLVED
Message 1 of 29
FrankyTang1649
30489 Views, 28 Replies

Where to download AutoCad LT 2010

I need to reformat my PC but I lost my installers. Can I just download LT 2010 so that I can just key-in the product key and serial number using LTU after the reformat?

Tags (1)
28 REPLIES 28
Message 2 of 29
pendean
in reply to: FrankyTang1649

If still available...
1. Go to http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
2. Select the choice "Download Links".
3. Select your product, then variant, then version as applicable.
4. You should now be presented with the choice to download your software.
Message 3 of 29
FrankyTang1649
in reply to: pendean

thanks a lot!
Message 4 of 29
DarrenP

once downloaded

back up the file somewhere

there is no gurantee autodesk will keep 2010 on that website for much longer

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 29
administrator
in reply to: DarrenP

Awesome. Saved me a lot of trouble.
Message 6 of 29
pierluigi52
in reply to: administrator

Resume an old discussion just to ask what can i do.. I lost my Autocad LT 2010 CD Program, just saved original box and software key.. Is it possible to download that version anywhere?

Thanks a lot

Message 7 of 29
solarfarm
in reply to: pierluigi52

same problem, trying to transfer the 2010 version to another PC, but the link above is not in operation. Licence transfer utility doesn' work, the license is not listed in the account area. Any advice?

Thank you

Message 8 of 29
TonyRead
in reply to: solarfarm

Unfortunately I have also lost the original CD, I have thankfully kept a copy of the activation codes but am now in dire need of the programme.

Any help for a solution would be gratefully accepted.

Message 9 of 29
andrielliton

Message 10 of 29
ady_sabeva

Hi,

the link does not work, 

what to do?

thanks!

Message 11 of 29

Hello ady_sabeva,

Welcome to the Community!

Autodesk supports products up to three versions past the current release. If the download you need is not located within the Virtual Agent, please contact Customer Care to see if your product is still available. Please note that any unsupported versions can become unavailable at any time.

Regards,

Simona Golisciano
Message 12 of 29
invectra

The URL in the posting is incomplete -- any chance of reposting it so it all shows?

Message 13 of 29
invectra

Any chance of reposting so the entire URL shows, vice ending in "20Desk..."

Message 14 of 29
TonyRead
in reply to: invectra

I also would appreciate a reply to Invectra's request

Message 15 of 29
pendean
in reply to: TonyRead

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/customer-service/account-management/software-downloads/previous-versio...
or Google Search the term AUTODESK VIRTUAL AGENT

BUT... LT2010 is no longer freely available, Autodesk only stores so many and drops old ones every year. You are not forced to do this and hope they can help. Please, contact the Autodesk Customer Care team by clicking here, selecting "Finding a Download" and wait for the page to fully load. You will be able to contact them via email or chat if agents are available:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/contactus/downloads-upgrades

Message 16 of 29
Daniel_Voinkov
in reply to: TonyRead

i have cd lt 2010 if you want a can send to you email link to download

Message 17 of 29
invectra
in reply to: Daniel_Voinkov

Thanks, but I've already taken care of it. I guess I should post something to that effect.
Message 18 of 29

Hi,

I am having trouble to find AutoCad LT 2010 64bit (i lost my CD). I saw that you have install files. Are they for 64bit windows and if so, can you send them by link to me. Email is nikolay.izmirov@netspa.com or nizmirov@gmail.com.

Thank You in advance!

Message 19 of 29

Hi @nikolay.izmirov and welcome to the Autodesk Community!

I would suggest that you contact our customer service crew as they may be able to help you obtain this link.

You can contact the customer service team by clicking on this link. Once the page fully loads, you'll be able to contact the team via a support form or via chat if agents are available.

I hope this helps!

Camilo Lemos

Message 20 of 29
TonyRead
in reply to: camilo.lemos

I should have replied earlier that I contacted the support team and I cannot emphasise enough how extremely helpful and efficient they were.

Well done team.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report