Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when i move Cross hair,inclined/angular lines changes to dashed type

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
432 Views, 2 Replies

when i move Cross hair,inclined/angular lines changes to dashed type

In AutoCAD 2014, when i move the Cross hair over the screen, all the inclined/angular lines visibility changes to dashed type, how do i rectify?

I'm using AutoCAD 2014, I was working on it yesterday, and a popup message said - AutoCAD is running out of memory, would you like to continue with your command. And it gave me two options - Yes or No. 

The popup kept appearing and i was clicking "yes". After some time, the program closed on its own, hence i restarted the AutoCAD program, since then the Cross Hair is giving me problems, 
Whenever i move the cross hair over the work space, any angular or inclined lines on the screen appears to be broken/dashed type. But when i place the cross hair/ cursor anywhere else on the screen, and zoom in/out, the lines visibility becomes normal again, please help. 

p.s  I tried the Options - Display settings, tried to change a couple of things to see if it helps but that didnt help,
      I tried restarting the system, more than once
      I dont know what else to do, i'm working on my project Smiley Sad

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Was wondering if you found a solution to this problem. I am having the same problem and SELECTPREVIEW does not seem to be the right answer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost