Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Layer Lock Issue in CAD LT 2013

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
feigeTDC
693 Views, 2 Replies

Weird Layer Lock Issue in CAD LT 2013

Hi!

I don't really know how to explain my issue and hence can't search for solutions but let me explain what I am battling with.

I don't know how it happened but somehow while I was drawing some lock function must have turned on.

I am in model space and have a floor plan consisting of many different layers. I can select any line from any layer drawn and it becomes highlighted, but it all shows up as being part of one layer i,e 5 even if it was drawn as layer 2. If I select a line (that shows as layer 5, I try chnage its color, its linetype - it shows it has chnaged in the property toolbar, but in reality in model space it remains unchanged.

If I select an object first and then say try and move it, 'm' & enter - it uselects and I get that square box whith a popup message, select objects. If I do so and enter, I can the move the object.

In the layer property tab - nothing is on lock or freeze or off. I can switch between layers but then as before everything I select on the drawing shows up as this new layer.

What did I press and how can I go back to normal?!

Thanks IN ADVANCE!

fEIGE

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: feigeTDC

Type PICKFRIST and the command line and set it to 1.
Message 3 of 3
feigeTDC
in reply to: pendean

Thank you so much! That worked! How does that happen? 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost