Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIEWPORTS NO SHOWING DRAWINGS

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
R4sso
15593 Views, 9 Replies

VIEWPORTS NO SHOWING DRAWINGS

I can't see my drawings in my paper space in some pages only, neither I can click inside them, the program doesn't recognize those frames as viewports. It's weird, but if I try to print the page, it can print as normal, even I can see the drawings in the print preview.

Does anyone can help me?

Thanks,

I'm using Autocad LT 2013

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
katani
in reply to: R4sso

When you select one of those frames what kind of object does the Properties window say it is?

Try typing at the Command line -vports and then choose ON from the available options. Regen the drawing.

I am just baffled at how it is possible you can't see the viewport contents yet they display in Print preview and print. Hmmm...

Message 3 of 10
qm-ahm
in reply to: katani

The same thing is happening to me! 

I'm using the AutoCAD LT 2013!

How can I resolve this problem???

Message 4 of 10
Charles_Shade
in reply to: qm-ahm

Message 5 of 10
pendean

Did you try the solution offered in the post right above yours?

Message 6 of 10
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: pendean

Without looking into it deeper, is your viewport on the defpoints layer perchance, with the zero layer off or frozen?

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 7 of 10
tom_lee_79

It just happened to me. I compared this sort of drawings with those CAN show viewports and found the problem.

You just need to change the "new VP freeze" and "VP freeze" under layers properties into the icon which has a little "sun" for the layers you wanted to see in the vport.

Hopefully this could help

Message 8 of 10
dcx5000

I had a problem with the available viewport showing just part of my drawing.  I just created a new layout.  When I went to page setup on the new layout, it diplayed my entire drawing.  This is a very amateur answer, but it worked for me.

Message 9 of 10
s.h.l.v.rens

I had the same problems. 

i solved it by looking at my layers. Some of my layers were apparently "helplines', and these helplines didn't show in the white layout.

gr.

Message 10 of 10
pradeepb14
in reply to: s.h.l.v.rens

how did you got to know about layers being help line.. where does it show that this specific layer is helpline.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost