Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewport will not

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
882 Views, 7 Replies

Viewport will not

I am running Autocad LT 2005... my problem is that all of a sudden in all my different paperspaces, my viewports (on Layer 0) are 'floating' above any lines, blocks or text in my paperspace... I'm no expert at this program but does anyone have an idea whats happening?? if you can see the picture i attached, the black should (and was up until a day or so ago) be on top of all else.
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

DRAWORDER perhaps for your model content?

--
Dean Saadallah
Add-on products for LT
http://www.pendean.com/lt
--
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

Same thing happens when I do that. If I send my paperspace objects above my viewport, it will select the object (just as it would normally), not the viewport...but it still does not actually come above it. Something I just noticed is that the object will come above the border, but once I drag it over the contents of the viewport, it goes under them... Thank you for taking the time to reply.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

thaniel kirjoitti:
> Same thing happens when I do that. If I send my paperspace objects above my viewport, it will select the object (just as it would normally), not the viewport...but it still does not actually come above it. Something I just noticed is that the object will come above the border, but once I drag it over the contents of the viewport, it goes under them... Thank you for taking the time to reply.
Hi,

try changing SHADEMODE to 2D for the misbehaving viewport...

/Petri
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous

Shademode is set to 2D wireframe.... still same thing...
Message 6 of 8
iklavins

same problem in Autocad 2015
Message 7 of 8
pendean
in reply to: iklavins

Post a DWG file here with that problem, let's all have a look for ourselves.
Message 8 of 8
jwhalen
in reply to: iklavins

I have been having this same issue with few drawings, and I actually found a solution that worked for me on a different forum (Autodesk User Group International).

"Make sure 'plot paperspace last' is checked in the plotting dialogue." - Jaberwok

Once I did that, it fixed my viewport issues!

Hope this helps!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost