Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from LT 2010 to LT 2013

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
datruscott
571 Views, 4 Replies

Upgrade from LT 2010 to LT 2013

I just installed my upgrade, and I noticed that 2010 is still present as a application (And opens as LT 2010). Is it alright if I uninstall this? Or is it required to run my 2013 upgrade.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Charles_Shade
in reply to: datruscott

You may uninstall the LT 2010

Make sure you have your Customizations before you do so.

If you run a Registry Cleaner after the uninstall you may strip some components of the 2013 install by accident so be wary.

Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 5
BryantRacing
in reply to: datruscott

I wish to upgrade from AutoCAD LT 2010 to AutoCAD LT 2013 as well. I own a full AutoCAD LT 2010 license, and I just purchased a new AutoCAD LT 2013 Upgrade license.

However my machine (a Dell/AlienWare Aurora desktop) has just been re-imaged, so all AutoCAD software has been removed/cleaned. I'm not exactly sure how to go about this installation properly.

Do I install AutoCAD LT 2010 first, then install AutoCAD LT 2013 Upgrade?

I've scoured through the web-site and can't seem to locate any specifics in regards to this specific scenario.

I appreciate your help here.

Message 4 of 5
pendean
in reply to: BryantRacing

You don't need to install the old software first: but you do need the old serial number to install the 'upgrade' version.

Message 5 of 5
BryantRacing
in reply to: pendean

thanks I will procede forward installing the new AutoCAD LT 2013 Upgrade package.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost