Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate licence of Autocad 2012 LT after windows 7 upgrade

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
665 Views, 5 Replies

Unable to activate licence of Autocad 2012 LT after windows 7 upgrade

hi,

please help on this!!!

we have an user in our co. who is using Autocad 2012 LT on his desktop. we are currently upgrading all the desktops & laptops to windows 7. After the win 7 upgration of this particular user we are unable to activate the autocad licence on his desktop..it says "invalid product key" whenever we try to activate th licence.

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

prasad

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi prasadpoojary,

Did you use the Product Key from this link? If so and you still encountered the error please send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

Same Issue... Please Help

Message 4 of 6
pendean

Do what the message above you recommends (there is more than one part, including contact).
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

I did that and no luck the List has the same Key as the back of the DVD case. I also just email joane my Serial Number.

Message 6 of 6
philip.s

Hi Jorge!

The invalid serial number or product key error is typically a result of a license that has been upgraded per a subscription contract which has since expired.

For future reference and in order to guarantee a timely response, please ensure that you have already posted in the forums and received an invitation prior to jumping into a Private Message convo 🙂 Additionally you can also contact our License Assistance Team for direct license verification support.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost