Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring licenses when the LTU is not installed

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
293 Views, 1 Reply

Transferring licenses when the LTU is not installed

Hi everyone,

I have a user who has a stand alone license for AutoCAD LT. On the old device only DWG Viewer is installed. On the new device the full software package is installed. I'm just wondering if I install the full version on the old machine to get the transfer utility on it, will the license transfer utility work properly to transfer the license from the old machine to the new machine.

Thanks,

Mike

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Unlikely.  But only because the LTU works slightly less than never.  You can try it but you'll probably be disappointed.  The best bet is simply to activate the LT on the new machine.  So long as the license is current and valid, you shouldn't have any problems.  Worst case, you need to get a new activation code from Autodesk. 

Please call Autodesk Product Registration and Authorization:

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 1 > (Stand-alone)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and the request code.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost