Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Title Bar Text Color

14 REPLIES 14
SOLVED
Message 1 of 15
Kenca1958
12495 Views, 14 Replies

Title Bar Text Color

I have ACAD LT 2010 and noticed that the text in the title bar matches the color of the title bar. All examples I see show the text as white on black. Can anyone tell me how to change the color of the text to white so I can actually read it?
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
in reply to: Kenca1958

Post a screenshot if you can please.

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--
Message 3 of 15
vasheed

I'm having the same problem using AutoCAD LT 2010 on 64 bit Vista. The title bar text looks black with white air brushing behind it on top of the dark gray bar. In the book it looks like clear white text with no air brushing on the title bar.
Message 4 of 15
vasheed

What I noticed about this the other day is that on Windows XP the text looks like normal white text shown in the books. However on our Vista machines it looks like the image I provided earlier. Is there anyway to change this in Vista?
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous

That's your video card's problem, nothing else.

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--
Message 6 of 15
designo614

With all due respect, I don't think it's the graphics card. We have 5 installations and they all look like that, black text with white airbrushing behind it. It's difficult to read and we'd like to know how to change it as well. Anyone know how?
Message 7 of 15
jclong
in reply to: designo614

And the problem still exists in 2013..  I have to strain to see the drawing file name as it's even worse than the image provided...    3 years ago!!!

Message 8 of 15
jclong
in reply to: jclong

OK,  Answered my own question...   I took a few moments to think about it and realized:       the Title Bar is really part of Windows, I took a look at the Windows 7 Desktop Color Themes. 

"Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Personalization\Window Color and Appearance"

I was using an unsaved theme that I was never interested in messing around with and it was using the "Frost" Color scheme with Enable Transparency selected.   It appears that the color was not as much of a problem as the Transparency setting..   Unchecked that box and the titles are clear..   However, if you really want the Tranparency affect, then increase the "Color Intensity" slider bar to your liking...      It's NOT an AutoCAD problem.  soooo....

"Never Mind"  😉

Message 9 of 15
pendean

Turning off Win7's Aero theme and using a Windows Basic theme is the #1 rec for most users.

Message 10 of 15
jclong
in reply to: pendean

Yes, it's been awhile since I've had the time and / or the desire to play around with the Windows display settings other than resolution and desktop organization.  There is barely enough time to get the new version of Windows or even Autocad (but only if I really need it),  drop it in and GO..

I had to stop and remember that even though Autocad has settings that affect things like colors, extra scroll bars and such, Windows is still there calling the shots.

Message 11 of 15
pendean

Easy to forget for sure: thanks for sharing your experience.

Message 12 of 15
zeshan058

Message 13 of 15
nacirpl
in reply to: pendean

How about this issue in Windows 10 ?

I have moments when AutoCAD 2013 Full is showing me the icons on either side of the Tittle Bar, or it's not shown at all.

I have to turn on and off couple times my CAD to get it back, but it's only there for short time.

Let me know if anyone has gotten to fix this type of issue ?

My CAD is 2013 Full - Service Pack 2

Message 14 of 15
pendean
in reply to: nacirpl

AutoCAD 2013 is not supported in Win10 and there are no patches to make it so.
Message 15 of 15
babarali44999

Thankx dear its really helpful .

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost