Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thick text shows in viewport

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
octavio2
3316 Views, 4 Replies

Thick text shows in viewport

The text inside the viewports in one drawing in paper space shows thickened when zoomed in and is hard to read, and this only happens in one drawing.

What is the setting to change this?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
braudpat
in reply to: octavio2

Hello

Just an idea :

Please check Text Styles and the width factor ...

Width = 1 (Please)

Bye, Pat

Patrice ( Supporting Troops ) - Autodesk Expert Elite
If you are happy with my answer please mark "Accept as Solution" and if very happy please give me a Kudos (Felicitations) - Thanks

Patrice BRAUD

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
pendean

If the above idea does not work, select the text objects, start PROPERTIES command, and ensure the Z settings is zero (actually type in 0, don't just assume it is if that's all AutoCAD shows you as your precisions settings may be forcing it to round up).

Message 4 of 5
octavio2
in reply to: pendean

I found what it was:

Options/User Preferences/Lineweight settings/Apply Lineweight was turned on, and I turned it off. 

Thanks to all who responded.

Message 5 of 5
pendean

Great: fix this permanently by setting all of your objects to either LWEIGHT=0 or BYLAYER and control them in the LAYER command. Sometimes trying to remember to turn something off when a deadline is looming can waste a lot of time: set them they way you need them all the time instead.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost