Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text scale for template

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
alex.gotthelf
381 Views, 7 Replies

text scale for template

I am trying to set up my template for architectural drawings.  I would like to use annotative text and dimensions and leaders.  I have selected a font and am trying to set my Paper Space text height to 3/32" so all drawings in all scales have text of 3/32".  When I type in 3/32" it returns a value of 1/8".  How do I get it to recognize the 3/32" value. Also if I save this in the dwt file will it always be set for this?

ag
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Go to UNITS and change the Precision value to 1/32 instead of 1/8.

2. Yes

Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 3 of 8

accept solution. One problem though; my text for leaders says 3/32" but it comes out 1/8". When I double click on the text box it shows 6" (at 1/4" scale) not 4 1/2" as it should.
ag
Message 4 of 8

Are you using MLEADER or QLEADER?

From the Dropdown; Format; MLeader or fromt he Command line: MLEADERSTYLE make sure the text height is set to 4-1/2".

If you have defined a height for this Text in the Textstyle manager this box will be grayed out.

Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

(check the box on the bottom right of the post Smiley Wink)

Message 5 of 8

Thanks. I am using MText or MLeader. I tried qleader and it came out the right size. I'm not sure why you use one over the other. The mleader seems to be the default and there is only a Block or None option in the styles. The grayed out box says 3/32". Should this be set to zero in the text style?
ag
Message 6 of 8
pendean
in reply to: alex.gotthelf

Post a DWG file with the problem MLEADER in it, add instructions inside the fil to shwo what you want vs. what you got.

Message 7 of 8
alex.gotthelf
in reply to: pendean

Accept as solution

ag
Message 8 of 8

On the bottom right of each post in the Thread is a place to select the Mark as Solution.

Doing this step will allow the post to show how it was Solved and will provide the telltale Green Check.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost