Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Crashing

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
jcurry1
365 Views, 8 Replies

System Crashing

My 2009 Autocad Lt system is crashing on a regular basis with the following:

Fatal Error: Unhandled access violation writing 0x2FS0e798 exception at 77982FC6H.

Has anyone encountered this problem before? 

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
pendean
in reply to: jcurry1

Unfortunately that's a very generic error message.

Did this start today?

Can you identify what command(s) you were using when it occured?

Regular as in you can do it when you want it, or it happens all the time? or is 'random but noticeable' a better description?

Windows version?

Message 3 of 9
jcurry1
in reply to: pendean

No it has been ongoing for the past few weeks.

It happens at random most of the time but I did notice it is more common when trying to print. It is a windows system on a relatively new Lenovo laptop so I don't think it is the computer.

The commands I have been using were the standard ones like line ,Trim and stretch so unless it was auto saving I don't think I was putting a strain on the system.

The message usually pops up suddenly and after that Cad shuts down.

Thanks for the help.

Message 4 of 9
Charles_Shade

Message 5 of 9
jcurry1
in reply to: Charles_Shade

It is Windows 7.

Message 6 of 9
bigbarb#1

I have the same problem in the last couple of weeks. Mine just shuts down- no warning no notice it just dissappears with all my work. Seems to be when I hit esc or any number. I tried switching key boards to a plug in but it still does it.

I reloaded AUtiCad

I have windows 7 64 bit

Message 7 of 9
Charles_Shade
in reply to: bigbarb#1

jcurry: Have you tried installing using Compatability mode; Vista being the choice. LT 2009 is not supported in newer OS.

bigbarb#1: Same question as above and you are sure you are installing the 64 bit version?

Message 8 of 9
pendean

>>>...Most common when printing...<<<

Would that be to a specific system printer driver, a missing or moved or incorrectly defined network printer, or a PC3 file (server based that doesn't work on the laptop), or to one of the built-in drivers, or does it occur for ALL plotting regardless of the defined driver in each file or layout?

Did you buy a new printer/ploter, or move a printer/plotter on the network, or change how you connect to it? Or the new laptop is not connected to the network (or conection times out) but it's still trying to aim for network printer?

Message 9 of 9
Nik-D
in reply to: bigbarb#1

Bigbarb#1 Have a look at this similar thread regarding typing in numbers and the system crashing.

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2012/AutoCAD-LT-2012-Crashes-when-I-keyboard-input/m-p/3781484...

hth

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost