Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange bugs with AutoCAD LT 2013

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dhacht
289 Views, 2 Replies

Strange bugs with AutoCAD LT 2013

I had two odd bugs pop up in AutoCAD while I was working today. First my entire drawing was empty - the model tab, all the layout tabs, all of them were blank. I saved my file (under a different name) and when I re-opened it, everything was back. The second thing to happen was that my cursor disappaeared. I could still interact with the drawing, but I couldn't see where I was on the screen. That also stayed until I closed and re-opened the drawing.

Neither of these really affected my work flow much, and this is the first time they've happened, so I'll just consider them a little graphical hiccup unless others have had this happen as well. I just wanted to put this out there as a heads-up in case it becomes an issue and needs addressing by Autodesk.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Charles_Shade
in reply to: dhacht

I've had the cursor stop from time to time and figure this is a Video card error.

As you said it is not chronic.

On board or dedicated Graphics card in your machine?

Message 3 of 3
pendean
in reply to: dhacht

Change the hardware acceleration setting in LT2013 and see if that helps (if it's one, turn it off, if it is off, turn it on): 3DCONFIG command.

If you are using Win7, turn off AERO Theme and use the Windows Basic Theme instead.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost