Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheet Sets

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
felt33
468 Views, 9 Replies

Sheet Sets

Does Sheet set manager exist in 2009LT. Or can sheet sets be used?
9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: felt33

No and no.

--
Dean Saadallah
http://LTisACAD.blogspot.com
--
Message 3 of 10
JTBWorld

I'm not sure what you want to achieve but if you just want to be able to edit properties of a sheet set take a look at SSMPropEditor as it can be used side by side with LT. You can open sheets within SSMPropEditor so they opens up in LT for further editing. Limitations are many though as you cannot create new sheets or insert views or the like.

Jimmy Bergmark
JTB World
http://www.jtbworld.com

Sheet Set Manager Properties Editor
http://www.jtbworld.com/SSMPropEditor.htm

Jimmy Bergmark
JTB World - Software development and consulting for CAD and license usage reports
https://jtbworld.com

Message 4 of 10
felt33

Tanks Dean.
Message 5 of 10
felt33

Thank you JIm-But I'm Having enough trouble getting these guys to move on from 2004 AutoCAD. They'd kill me if I suggested an add on yet
Message 6 of 10
Modman_4

In the meantime, if you keep all of your sheets in one drawing as layout tabs, you can create custom fields that can be populated from one central point, the custom tab of your drawing properties....
I hope my info was useful, but if by some odd chance it actually solved your issue, feel free to mark your post as "Accept as Solution". Thanks! 🙂
Message 7 of 10
Charles_Shade

Fields in LT '10 not '09
Regards, Charles Shade
i hope...
Message 8 of 10
Modman_4

Time for an upgrade 😉

Or do what I used to many moons ago. Put at least that portion of your title block (or the entire border and title) somewhere in model space, with the common info filled in -- then make a viewport looking at it on a layout tab and copy that to all tabs. You enter the common info once, in modelspace, and you enter the sheet-specific stuff on a separate block attribute on each tab...
I hope my info was useful, but if by some odd chance it actually solved your issue, feel free to mark your post as "Accept as Solution". Thanks! 🙂
Message 9 of 10
Charles_Shade

You been lookin' at my templates? I'm gonna half to talk to that girl 'bout jus' lettin' anyone in here!
Regards, Charles Shade
Message 10 of 10
Modman_4

Ha ha Charles. No actually it was back in LT 98 in 1998, the days of only one paperspace, and I was just finding out what a revolution paperspace was, over using only modelspace alone. That was just one of many leaps in productivity I made. Yet it was like pulling teeth to get the other two guys (one of whom was the manager) to follow -- took a year and a half to drag them along. Then, when we all went back to work at our old place, I saw that the guys there were using full 2000, yet were using separate models for floor plan, reflected ceiling etc, instead of one model and frozen layers in viewports. AND, not even making use of the new multiple tab capabilities. Imagine when one of them saw one of MY templates, putting all of my best stuff from LT 98 together with the full 2000 advances. He even tried to take credit for it. Eventually I was let go in a downsizing in 2001, found the job I am still with now, and back in 2003 I declined the old job's tentative queries about me returning as their new manager! I am not even sure if they are still in business....

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost