Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing One Account on 360?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jfz165
341 Views, 3 Replies

Sharing One Account on 360?

We would like to be able to store all of our drawings on the Autodesk 360 cloud but have two users in different locations and want to share a common account.  We already have two separate accounts with our 2004LT but that requires each of us to set up sharing for the other, notification, etc.  If we purchase two seats of 2013 AutoCAD LT can we both use the automatic save (to 360) with the same account user name and password?  25GB of storage with one subscription is plenty for our needs but the main objective is that all of our files would be in the same account and there wouldn't be any chance of us having slightly different versions of the same file in two different accounts. 

If one guy is logged into the account will that prevent the other from gaining access until the first one signs off?  I saw something on Autodesk's site saying they were working on being able to combine cloud units but they don't have it yet.  I don't know if this would also allow combining separate subscriptions?

Thanks,

J.S.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: jfz165

Try this video tip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKpQrevIwJk

Otherwise, not an option yet in the broader sense you note.

Message 3 of 4
jfz165
in reply to: pendean

Dean,

Thanks for your response and the video link.  Are you suggesting that having two users share the account access would be handled the same as one user accessing it from multiple computers using Sync as shown in the video?  That sounds easy enough, but do you know whether it would allow for access to a 360 account from more than one computer at a time?

I appreciate your help with this as I've searched through a lot of material on the Autodesk site and couldn't find the answers.

J.S.

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: jfz165

It's new and we've not fully implemented it here: we are using it as the video suggested, by sharing. We've not had a reason to all jump in at the same time so I can't respond to your last question.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost