Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen fonts

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
ggunn
293 Views, 5 Replies

Screen fonts

All the text within AutoCAD pages is bitmapped instead of using screen fonts. This makes the text on my display jaggedy and impossible to read unless I am zoomed in. Can it be corrected?  Is this an AutoCAD issue or a computer issue?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: ggunn

bitmapped? All files or just this one? Is this a new problem?
If zooming in fixes it, it's not an AutocAD setting (based solely on your description with no screenshots or additional information).
Message 3 of 6
ggunn

Here's a screenshot

Message 4 of 6
pendean

Your text/Table is probably not at Z=0. Your choices are to change to an SHX font throughout or grab and use the macro/script tip offered in this thread http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-LT-General/Dimension-settings-in-AutoCAD-2012-LT/td-p/4948064
Message 5 of 6
ggunn

Thanks, but the trouble wasn't just in tables. I changed the font from Arial B to standard on the rest of the sheet, which was an improvement but I couldn't get it to change in the table, or rather, it said it was standard but still looked like Arial B. I'll try what you suggest on the table.

Message 6 of 6
pendean

TABLESTYLE command controls table objects settings, but you might have to edit each cell as well.
So you tried the macro from other other post?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

”Boost