Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restore could not restore all line types

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1877 Views, 4 Replies

Restore could not restore all line types

Hi everyone, I am having an issue with importing a layer state. When I import a layer state it changes all my line types to continuous, When I open the .las file in notepad They are all there and correct is there something that goes on in the import or is there a setting that I’m missing?

Neal

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I am having the same issue and I have done this before without any issues in earlier versions. I am using 2014 now.

Message 3 of 5
pendean

Not enough information then or now: can you share any actual files to test? At least the LAS if not a DWG as well if you can.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

What I am doing is exporting revit drawings into autocad. I then import my layer state and then pops up this message. I click ok and then close. I check my layers and they are all there but colors are missing. I did keep trying it and it magically worked but not sure what it was causing that issue. If you do know anyway I should specifically doing the process It would help a ton and greatly appreciated! 🙂

Message 5 of 5
pendean

Exporting from REVIT has issues, but since "keep trying" works I suspect it's a matter of trying a little harder to see if layer settings are locked or somehow 'unavailable' the first few times you try to apply the LAS.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost