Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You do not have a pdf viewing application installed"

9 REPLIES 9
SOLVED
Message 1 of 10
xylplxym
6435 Views, 9 Replies

"You do not have a pdf viewing application installed"

Hi all,

Has anyone found a workable solution to the error message in the subject line?

I'm running LT 2014 on Win 7 64 machine.  When plotting to "DWG to PDF.pc3" the error message appears.  Very strange because it happened all of a sudden without any changes to my computer. 

I've shutdown and restart.  I've tried clicking and unclicking "Open in PDF viewer when done," background Plotting and Publishing, this http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2010-2011-2012-DWG/Publish-PDF-viewer-not-loading/m-p/3642902#...

Nothing seems to work.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

9 REPLIES 9
Message 2 of 10
pendean
in reply to: xylplxym

What does your Windows OS default to using when you double click on a PDF file?
Message 3 of 10
xylplxym
in reply to: pendean

That's it!  Awesome!  You guys are great...thanks! 

It wasn't an acad problem after all. 

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
in reply to: xylplxym

Have you ever installed any PDF viewing tools yet? I wonder which kind of PDF viewer are you using? Any recommendation? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Arron

Message 5 of 10
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

Adobe Acrobat Reader is installed on just about every PC on the planet. There are dozens more that are faster.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous

Thank you very much, your forum really helped me swim out of my problem from QuickBooks while printing W-2's for my employees.

Awesome

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous

Adobe is my default but it still does not work when I publish a bunch of sheets.

Message 8 of 10
pendean

Can you elaborate on exactly what the issue is, also list your AutoCAD and Windows versions? We have a full office full of users and no one has this issue.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous

this does not seem to work for me.  i have uninstalled adobe and reinstalled, restarted my computer and played with the functions the options menu in autocad as recommended.  still running into the problem with " you do not have a PDF viewing application installed."

Message 10 of 10
pendean

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost