Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull Down Menus Missing!!

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
512 Views, 1 Reply

Pull Down Menus Missing!!

I have just added an additional workstation to our office, and I imported all my customized menu files to its autocad. I moved my menus from ACAD LT 2002 to ACAD LT 2004. Both of these stations are running AutoCAD through an additional program call "slingshot." Everything works great. The icon problem is fixed, the menus work correctly.

The problem is that the only pulldown menus at the top of the screen are "slingshot," and "toolkit."

Where did all of my regular pulldowns go?! ie. "file," edit," "draw," etc.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

MENULOAD And also check on your Options > Files Tab + Support Search Path (includes wherever your ACLT.MNS is located) -- Tracy W. Lincoln - TLConsulting Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator "cec3" wrote in message news:11838510.1104340758351.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... >I have just added an additional workstation to our office, and I imported >all my customized menu files to its autocad. I moved my menus from ACAD LT >2002 to ACAD LT 2004. Both of these stations are running AutoCAD through >an additional program call "slingshot." Everything works great. The icon >problem is fixed, the menus work correctly. > > The problem is that the only pulldown menus at the top of the screen are > "slingshot," and "toolkit." > > Where did all of my regular pulldowns go?! ie. "file," edit," "draw," > etc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost