Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing Multiple Layouts to pdf

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
alex.gotthelf
554 Views, 6 Replies

Publishing Multiple Layouts to pdf

I have AutoCAD LT 2015.  I upgraded from 2013.  My OS is Windows 7 Professional. 64 bit

I used to be able to click on my layout tabs, (shift and select to get multiple layouts into one document) and print a multiple page PDF.

I have read through the library and I don't see an answer.  It used to work perfectly.  What has changed and how do I get this capability back?  

ag
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: alex.gotthelf

You started to describe your process then stopped so I can't replicate the problem exactly in LT2015: you do know that outputing to one PDF file requires you select the built-in PDF option in PUBLISH as well as set PUBLISH OPTIONS to output to only a single PDF file, right?

There are also patches and hotfixes for LT2015.
Message 3 of 7
alex.gotthelf
in reply to: pendean

It's not so complicated a process.  I typically use dwg to pdf and that has worked fine.  I'll look at what you say but I'm not sure that's the fix.  

ag
Message 4 of 7

Where do I find the patches you are referring to?

ag
Message 5 of 7
pendean
Message 6 of 7
alex.gotthelf
in reply to: pendean

Well.  For no reason related to this, I have regained the capability to print multiple sheets. I had a separate question about shortcut keys and reset the program to default settings and now it works. I can print multiple sheets.  BUT I have lost all my ctb files (even though I chose to back the custom settings up) ARRRGH!

ag
Message 7 of 7
pendean

Ensure your DWG file is set to use CTB and not STB. You will never seen both.
Ensure LT is set to look for them where you have them: OPTIONS command's FILES tab, look for the Plot Styles Table entry and location LT is looking at for those files.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost