Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publishing in Autocad LT 2009

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
602 Views, 5 Replies

Publishing in Autocad LT 2009

I am relatively new to the Autocad family and have been working in LT 2009. I have some drawing which when I try to publish them to a DWF file they will fail and give me a

When I publish in the backround I get;

Application: AutoCAD LT    Version: C.711.0     Error: Unhandled Exception.

When I dont publish in the backround I get;

Fatal error unhandled access violation reading 0fx6D000 Exception at 7814537ah and the autocad closes.

I have also occasionally seen runtime errors.

I have run audit and purge on the drawing to look for errors or problems and no change. There are 2 other LT 2009 users who cannot publish these files however a 2007 and 2011 user have published with no issues.

Any possible solutions or thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Russ

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

On the LT Seats that you are seeing the problem is it across all files or just a select few?

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

It is select files only. I have had files with 40 pages publish without a hitch and drawing with 5 pages fail. I have no problem publishing directly to printer named in page setup, but if I was to publish to a DWF or DWFx it will fail. I have also tried eliminating certain pages for example if it fails on page 3 I will eliminate that and then I may get to page 9 then it fails again.

Thanks for your response.

Russ

Message 4 of 6
Charles_Shade

Try a WBLOCK of the modelspace entities to a new file and see if that helps. Then Recover, Audit, Purge.

Also, is there possibly a Block that is only viewed on the offending Layout pages?

Do you have the latest Updates and Service Packs with your 2009 seat?

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/index?siteID=123112&id=2334435&linkID=9240818#section4

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Charles_Shade

I will get started on that, I assume I will have to redo all of my layout pages and such which will take some time. Ill report back when I complete it.

Russ 

Message 6 of 6
Charles_Shade

Not if the new file is a Template that includes all your Layouts...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost