Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Properties Autohide dialogue box not working

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
dn
Participant
1018 Views, 2 Replies

Properties Autohide dialogue box not working

I am working on LT2008 and it used to be set up so that if I double clicked any line etc a box would come out from the left giving the full properties of the line and then after a while go back. In that box I could change properties if required. There was always a 'dormant' box on the left margin waiting to pop-out when requested.  Last week my computer had a major virus induced crash whilst I was working on a drawing but that is all now sorted and all is working ok but I cannot get the pop-out properties box to work.  I can get a full screen properties page but that does not actually show any details all it says is "no selection".  I am just about to upgrade on a new machine but I need to keep this one working as well as possible as a back-up.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: dn

You need to do a repair reinstall of LT: it appears that part of what they did to fix your computer is run a Windows Registry cleaner, which tends to mess up Properties in LT.

Autodesk recommended uninstall and reinstall procedures if a simple reinstall does not fix it:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=10243968&linkID=9240617

Message 3 of 3
dn
Participant
in reply to: dn

Many thanks, all working fine now.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost