Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with Autocad LT 2002

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
315 Views, 2 Replies

problems with Autocad LT 2002

Hello,

My dad has Autocad LT 2002 lt on a very old computer. He has since lost his license information, and a cd or what ever it came on. Is there anyway i can 1. Recover the license/key what ever it is. And 2. get a ISO of it so i can install it on his new computer. I am looking but cannot seem to find a download link for it.

And is there a realiable way to make a PDF file from autocad LT 2002? I've tried any free things and it never comes out right. Only way it worked was to download 2014 trial and open it, then print it as a pdf. Can anyone suggest something to fix that?

And if i where to buy him autocad LT 2014 or older, is there a way to make it look like the old 2002?

Thanks for the help

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Charles_Shade
in reply to: Anonymous

Welcome to the Autodesk Forums!

I used pdf995 for years prior to the inclusion os DWG to PDF into the core program. This does well and is inexpensive. Less than $50 I believe.

Seek Community Manager philip.s out in this Forum for help on the Serial Number and other info though being a 2002 product there may be little information available.

Installing LT 2002 on a new OS may be more trouble than it is worth and it is worth about $1200 new. Amazon will often have specials and sometimes older (2012, 2013) product versions avaiable that can save you some money. I would recommend looking there and considereing the newer Seat.

There is a Workspace setting for Classic UI that will look and function as 2002 does - For the most part. It is a new program and much has changed over the years.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Charles_Shade

Thanks, i have sent him a PM , and will look into this 995 program.

thanks- jeff

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost