Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with subscription centre

11 REPLIES 11
Message 1 of 12
Anonymous
340 Views, 11 Replies

Problem with subscription centre

Hi, there. As you'll see I'm a complete newbie to this forum, but I've been asked by my company to look after software upgrades etc, including our AutoCAD LT users. I can log into the Subscription Portal with the username and password, but whenever I try to select "Download updated versions" I just get the below dialogue;

"Insufficient Privileges

You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested."

I've tried submitting a 'case' about this error to AutoDesk on the Web support form, but I just got a message "You must log in before doing this" (I was logged in, at least to the subscription portal).

Any help would be really appreciated! All I really want to do is check if there are any updates I need to install for the users.

Thanks

Tom

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

AutoCAD/LT updates can be downloaded and installed without logging into any site: Google search can get you the links.
Message 3 of 12
rsmithjr
in reply to: pendean

I too am receiving this error.  As I am the contract manager for our system, there are multiple serial numbers which cannot be found by the Google search.

The login to subscription center (subscription.autodesk.com) behaves and looks like normal.  The 'Get Your Upgrade' or 'Download Your Upgrade Now' links in the subscription appear to authorize correctly through SSO to the force.com portal.  However, the force.com portal has changed and the following message appears:

Insufficient Privileges
You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested.

Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. 

The welcome box in the page has my correct information, but all links appear to not authorize.  I've attached a screenshot of the interface and error.

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: rsmithjr

We actually got the exact same problem as you rsmithjr.
Message 5 of 12
pendean
in reply to: Anonymous

For subscription log-in help, ask at the subscription center, tap the ASK US button there and follow the instructions presented. Or post your question here instead where Autodesk staff answer most of the posts http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/installation-licensing/bd-p/24

These forums are end-users helping other end-users for the most part: like you, we don't have access to the inner-workings of Autodesk.

If you are just looking for a product download you should be able to find it at the Autodesk Customer Service Virtual Agent:
•In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
•In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
1. Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
2. Disable UAC
3. Close and reopen your preferred browser.
4. Go to http://autodesk.creativevirtual15.com/autodesk/bot.html?isJSEnabled=1&businessArea=Root.Front%20Desk...
5. Select the choice "Download Links".
6. Select your product, then variant, then version as applicable.
7. You should now be presented with the choice to download your software.

DWGTrueview 2014 download links can be found in this post:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/TrueView-download/m-p/4427763#M68123
DTV 2015 64bit Download is here:
http://download.autodesk.com/esd/dwgtrueview/2015/SetupDWGTrueView2015_ENU_64bit.sfx.exe

Message 6 of 12
jessica.t
in reply to: pendean

Hello all!

We are aware of the current Subscription Center issues and the insufficient privileges error message. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience but we are actively working on a resolution. I will notify this thread once the problem is fixed.

Thank you for your patience!

Jessica Thrasher
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
in reply to: jessica.t

Thanks for the confirmation Jessica. I hope that this can be solved ASAP.
Message 8 of 12
tfield
in reply to: jessica.t

Message 9 of 12
tfield
in reply to: tfield

Please report when you will have the subscription center back up and running, I need to download my Design Suite Premium ASAP, thanks

Message 10 of 12
klugb
in reply to: tfield

Yes, please trying to install also.

Thanks

Bruce Klug, P.E.
AutoCAD Expert Elite Alumni
AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional
Civil 3D 2023.2.1

Win 10 Enterprise, 64-bit
Message 11 of 12
klugb
in reply to: klugb

It's working for me now.

Bruce Klug, P.E.
AutoCAD Expert Elite Alumni
AutoCAD Civil 3D Certified Professional
Civil 3D 2023.2.1

Win 10 Enterprise, 64-bit
Message 12 of 12
jessica.t
in reply to: klugb

Hello all!

All Subscription Center issues have been resolved. If any problems persist, please try clearing your cookies and cache or changing browsers. If issues continue after that please let us know.

Thank you all for your patience! Smiley Happy

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost