Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Error...

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
569 Views, 2 Replies

Printing Error...

I am printing a document. The page I am printing is set up normally under the "Page Setup Manager", but for some reason when I hit the print button I get the following error message:

"Continuous plot log could not be opened for write." The only option on the error message is to click "OK".

The document prints out fine, and the continuous lines print out fine as well. Does anyone know why this error message is popping up, and what I can do to make this error message go away?

Thank you in advance.

Gorf

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
drjohn
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

I am printing a document. The page I am printing is set up normally under the "Page Setup Manager", but for some reason when I hit the print button I get the following error message:

"Continuous plot log could not be opened for write." The only option on the error message is to click "OK".

The document prints out fine, and the continuous lines print out fine as well. Does anyone know why this error message is popping up, and what I can do to make this error message go away?

Thank you in advance.

Gorf

2 options here. Apparently you do not have permissions to write where the log file is stored (not likely) or the locations is no longer there (more likely) or has been moved (the path has changed (prolly).

Controls options for saving a plot and publish log file as a comma-separated value (CSV) file that can be viewed in a spreadsheet program. To view or change the location of the log file, see the Files tab in the Options dialog box

My solution:

TOOLS > OPTIONS > PLOT AND PUBLISH tab

Left side low ... turn that sucker off.

Regards,

DJ

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: drjohn

Thank you DJ!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost