Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print preview is blank

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Darylt
1270 Views, 1 Reply

Print preview is blank

On occassions, I get a blank print preview box issue with one layout tab within a drawing -

when I select print, the print diaolgue window appears and I select preview (bottom left corner of dialogue box) to see what I am printing. On 99% of my drawings this works fine. However, on occassions one of the layout tabs print preview shows a blank window. This happens for Extents, layout and view selection but works fine in 'window' option after highlighting the drawing area. This happens in both LT2014 and LT 2015 and I print in layout space. I do have a work around ie window option but would like to resolve this intermitent anomaly. Any suggestions?

Many thanks,

Daryl

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: Darylt

Those three options are looking at very specific areas of the layout you are in: when they appear blank you have a setting/choice on the PLOT dialog box that needs to be corrected.

if you can't decipher it, post a DWG file with the problem, identify it clearly, and someone around here will look at it for you.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost