Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting to PDF in colour

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
jason
549 Views, 3 Replies

Plotting to PDF in colour

Good morning all,

I hope you might be able to help?

When exporting to Pdf, my layout and drawings in colour, but they export to Pdf in black and white - I am unsure what to check (or un-check) that will enable the drawings to export in the colours they are drawn in?

Any help would be great

thanks, Jason

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
hwalker
in reply to: jason

Welcome to the Forums

Can you post a screenshot of what your plot screen looks like.

Also which version of LT are you using. The later versions have a PUBLISH option. And one of the things you can publish to is PDF.

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 4
Albert_Rius

Hi Jason,

You should check:

- Verify that you printer/plotter driver is not print in black and white, if this is the case, change to colors

- If you are plotting with the DWG to PDF.pc34 driver, check that in the plot dialog, you are not using a monocrome plot style.

- If you print with other drivers other than the DWG TO PDF, check if with the DWG to PDF the output is ok.

A last question, does the PREVIEW command shows the plot on colors correctly?

I hope this helps

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Albert Rius
Technical Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 4
cadman70454

In the pen settings make sure the colors you want to come out as colors are set to their color number and not 7.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost