Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plotting problems

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
matt
261 Views, 6 Replies

plotting problems

I'm having trouble plotting text with blocks in paper space...anyone have any idea how to fix this?  I can bring up and edit the text within the blocks themselves just fine. I revise the text, hit "ok" and nothing shows where it is supposed to within the paper space.  It's driving me crazy and am at a standstill until I can figure this out!!! Please help!

Matt

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
pendean
in reply to: matt

Annotative block or text?
Message 3 of 7
sthompson1021

Hi, if the text is annotative , make sure your ANNOALLVISIBLE sys variable is set to 1

Message 4 of 7
matt

It is annotative and I have changed it to "1" in the menu and it still doesn't show...

Message 5 of 7
matt

I feel feeble amidst all this as I never had this problem until we recently updated to AutoCAD LT 2013.  I am scratching my head as to why the text engrained into the annotative block shows, but not my answers/fill-ins.  Any help at all, espcially a solution would be greatly appreciated, thanks again all!

Message 6 of 7
sthompson1021

Ok, is the text an attribute? Is it on a different layer then the rest of the block? If so is the layer set to off in PS. Maybe post a dwg with the block in it so we can take a look at some settings.

Message 7 of 7
pendean

Why don't you post the DWG file with instructions on how to exactly replicate the problem so we can see it for ourselves.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost