Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plots not matching .ctb for one LT user

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jlane
351 Views, 3 Replies

Plots not matching .ctb for one LT user

We have two drafting assistants using LT 2010, with Windows XP.  One is assigned to do record plotting, and uses our company standard .ctb file without any problems.

The second LT 2010 user has now been assigned to assist with record plotting.  However, lineweights are plotting out about half the width of the specified .ctb file.  We have double-checked all the ACAD LT & Windows plot settings, and they are identical for both drafting assistants.

I've seen similar problems posted in the discussion group, but none of the conditions seemed to match what we are experiencing.

Is there a system variable or other setting that I am missing?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
pendean
in reply to: jlane

unless they use the exact single centrally located CTB file the problem may be that you have two of them.

Message 3 of 4
Albert_Rius
in reply to: jlane

Hi,

Can you check also if  the .pc3 files used are identical?

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Albert Rius
Technical Support
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 4 of 4
jlane
in reply to: Albert_Rius

Hi Albert,

We aren't using .pc3 files. We simply select the plotter that we want the dwg sent to.  Today we tried plotting, and the linetypes plotted out as they should - according to our .ctb file.

I'm assuming that rebooting took care of the problem (?)

Thanks anyway.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost