Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plot to PDF

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
oats4760
355 Views, 5 Replies

Plot to PDF

I keep triying to plot my drawing to PDF and for some reason when I do so, it doesnt show up as a PDF file on my desktop or in any other file in my computer. The icon doesnt even pop up to show that the plot has been completed. Is there any one who can help me solve this problem? Is it just a troubleshooting thing? do I have to uninstall and reinstall? HELP!

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: oats4760

Which PDF driver? Where do you have that driver set to create the pdf file? Can you plot to any other driver successfully?
Message 3 of 6
oats4760
in reply to: pendean

I use Adobe Acrobat, Im sorry I don?t understand what you mean by driver so you might have to clarify . However I have tried to do the same to multiple files that I have previously printed from and they no longer plot to PDF or print either.

Olivia Todd
Message 4 of 6
pendean

AutoCAD/LT comes with a built-in PDF driver: have you tried using it? Works great here.
We don't use Adobe Acrobat to generate PDF files so I can't help you with using it, you might try the Adobe public support forums for that one.
Message 5 of 6
oats4760
in reply to: pendean

That would be great if you could show me. I have a Mac as well just FYI.

Olivia Todd
(818) 620-0812
Message 6 of 6
pendean

Ah, then you are in the totally wrong forum for your Autodesk software: this is for Windows.
MAC forum is here, and there are dozens of posts already there about PDF plotting and publishing if you want to explore before posting http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-for-mac/ct-p/3011

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost