AutoCAD LT General Discussion

AutoCAD LT General Discussion

Valued Contributor
breierg
Message 11 of 13 (179 Views)

Re: Plot to PDF-some letters are faded

10-17-2012 01:26 PM in reply to: btrydel

Same problem as Btrydel, faided text and object no real rhyme or reason. Im using publish in Acad 2013 but the problem has been an issue since at least 2010. Creating and plotting are fine, the problem is viewing in Adobe viewer

*Expert Elite*
Charles_Shade
Message 12 of 13 (178 Views)

10-17-2012 01:40 PM in reply to: breierg

Then the PDF works fine and you need to figure out where your monitor and graphics card are giving you the issue.

For me Adobe looked very nice but Foxit is not as attractive on screen. The opposite of what Dean posted I believe.

32" Sharp Aquos thru HDMI connection

1366 x 768 @ 60 Hz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with DVI output

Regards, Charles Shade            Win8 FAQ
CSHADEDESIGN|AUTOCAD LT|LT-KB|DYNAMIC BLOCKS

Please mark Accept as Solution if your question is answered. Kudos gladly accepted.
btrydel
Message 13 of 13 (172 Views)

10-17-2012 02:35 PM in reply to: Charles_Shade

The PDF that I create using "DWG to PDF.pc3" as the plotter selection comes out readable but not presentable to a client, even at 100% zoom.  Once created, the image looks bad on any machine/monitor that I send it to.  Other PDF programs work fine, and so does AutoCad LT 2008 with "DWG to PDF.pc3" selection.  Just having trouble with 2012 version.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.