Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plot styles in STB not available in Layer Mgr

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
DBDoug63
989 Views, 8 Replies

Plot styles in STB not available in Layer Mgr

I edited Acadlt.stb, adding several plot styles to the default one of Normal.  See attached .jpg.  In the layers manager, the added plot styles are not available to be assigned to layers- only Normal is available- see attached .jpg.  Why is this?

Dan

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
hwalker
in reply to: DBDoug63

Welcome to the Forums

Have you changed your pagesetup to use that style?

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 9
DBDoug63
in reply to: hwalker

Yes I did.

Message 4 of 9
pendean

Your DWG file must be set to STB and not CTB: this is not a system setting but a per-file setting.
Look up CONVERTPSTYLES command in help after you confirm the file setting.
Message 5 of 9
DBDoug63
in reply to: pendean

The drawing is set up to use .stb named plot style tables.  I started the drawing using the Acadlt Named Plot Styles.dwt.  Pstylemode is set to "0:  Uses named plot style tables in the current drawing".

Message 6 of 9
pendean

Shaer your DWG plus your STB file please for others to review: use ETRANSMIT and create a ZIP file to post.
Message 7 of 9
DBDoug63

AutoCAD LT 2013 for Mac doesn't seem to have Etransmit.  I tried to find the .stb myself, but the path shown under Printer Support File Path / Plot Style Table Search Path doesn't show in Finder.  I tried Search in Finder, looking for acadlt.stb, but it was not found.  I searched for any .stb, and found none.  I hate Macs.

Message 8 of 9
pendean

MAC forum is somewhere else, they may be able to trouble-shoot your issue in more detail. This forum is for Windows based users only.
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-for-Mac/ct-p/3011
Message 9 of 9
DBDoug63

Ok, thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost