Community
AutoCAD LT Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s AutoCAD LT Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD LT topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plot setups ACAD 2008LT

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
152 Views, 2 Replies

Plot setups ACAD 2008LT

How can i have a list of plot setups that will stay loaded in my plot setups no mater what drawing i open. eg i open a file called drawing 1.dwg go to plot setup and see my list of plot setups (1 for each plotter and different scale) i then open a file that has been sent to me from another company drawing 2.dwg (who has a different plotter). is there anyway i can access my own plot setups so that i do not have to configure each plot. i ask this because at the moment this is taking up alot of my time. If i can have this setup i would be very greatfull.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
hwalker
in reply to: Anonymous

Ok I only use LT2005, but this should work (touch wood)

First make sure all your page setups are in a template file. Then when you start a new drawing use that template file and all your page setups will be in your drawings.

Second in LT2005 there's a command called psetupin. It allows you to import a page setup from any drawing you choose.

Howard Walker
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Left Handed and Proud

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

third, you can right-click on any layout tab and select the Template option
to drag a layout from any other dwg file, or your master template file.

Moral of the story: you need to take the time and crate a template file with
all your possible layouts needs.

--
Dean Saadallah
Add-on products for LT
http://www.pendean.com/lt
--

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost